Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Back up ladies!

Sammy's little brother. I'll call him the lil bro. He's going to a basketball game with a girl today! And with the family as well. So I don't know if that makes it a date, since his parents will be there and parents usually don't come on first dates. You never know though. . . 

Anyways. Every time I hear about him going out with girls or see him with girls who obviously like him but he won't admit it, or him and girls in general, I get all weird. I feel like ripping these girl's heads off. A growl builds up in the back of my throat. I thought something was seriously wrong with me. Why was I feeling this way?! I have no reason to care if he's with girls! I LOVE HIS BROTHER!

I finally figured it out. I'M BEING PROTECTIVE! AHHHH! Just like how I'll be for my flesh and blood brother. He's practically my brother now, and I know just how nasty girls can be and I don't want them messing with my little bro. That is not ok. I may look sweet, but I also can have a nasty streak if I want. So back up ladies. Big sister Kylee is looking out for her lil bro. 


No comments:

Post a Comment