Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

writer+philosopher=

I'm a self proclaimed writer. Aren't we all though? When I was 9, I decided I was going to write an epic love story for my grandma. Which is how the enduring tale of Dino and Krystal the antelopes came to be. Ever since then, I've been trying to write a better story. Currently a college student studying, creative writing. Hopefully that dream is on it's way to coming true. Luckily I was born with curly hair so my ineptness with hair products doesn't matter.


He's a philosopher. He can find all the sides and angles in something as simple as a commercial. He's forever asking questions to better understand everything. He wants to make a difference in this world and is always up to date on his politics. He hates chocolate and ice cream but will eat anything else. Along with all that, he looks pretty great in plaid. 

We met in high school trig class. It wasn't love at first sight. But as time went on, and I learned some patience, we eventually became friends and now best friends. I knew a few months in that this was something different and I wanted to spend my forever with him. That was two years ago and we're getting ready to spend our lives together. 

So obviously, this deserves it's own blog. 



No comments:

Post a Comment