Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

My first DIY Wedding craft

I finally gave in and made a pintrest account a few weeks ago. I swore I was just going to look around, not make an account, but then I realized. What if these pictures aren't here next time I look? So then I made an account. It was both a sad and exciting day!

And now I'm working on my first wedding craft! My dream wedding involves lots of DIY crafts. I originally thought I was going to make duct tape flowers, but I just like so many colors and patterns and things that can't be accomplished with duct tape. Then I saw this.


And headed right to Hobby Lobby to get started. I'm absolutely in love. This is what I've been surrounded in all day.

It took me all day but I finally made ONE flower. I have a long ways to go from here. Luckily, I have time though. Here we go!


No comments:

Post a Comment