Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Sleep

I love sleep. Besides Sammy, it's my second best friend. It's always there for me and never lets me down. We've had some rough patches but have made up smashingly lately.

It's been brought to my attention though recently, that I am quite the odd sleeper. Take Thursday for example. I was just minding my own business, hanging out with Sammy, being sleepy and drifted off to sleep. It was a deep enough sleep that I had a dreamt. Right before I woke up I was yelling at a man that he had a Matt Damon Chewbacca beard so he couldn't be talking. Then I jerked awake and told Sammy that. Then I got sleepy again and wasn't sure what happened. When I came to again, I told Sammy about the Matt Damon Chewbacca beard man. He said he already knew about him, I'd already told him. The rest of the day for the life of me though, I couldn't remember if I'd told him about Matt Damon Chewbacca beard and I thought it was the most hilarious thing ever so I had to keep retelling him. Sweet boy kept laughing.

Today, we were in the library. I was sleepy and laid my head on Sammy's shoulder. I drifted off again, and the next thing I know Sammy's laughing asking if I'm ok. I'd woken myself up by jerking my leg and spitting, then saying I had no idea what I'm doing I needed help.

 I can't stop laughing at these two incidents. Has anything like this ever happened to you? What's your sleep relationship?

No comments:

Post a Comment