Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Our Little Secret

I always sleep better at night if I know Sammy's phone is on and I could potentially call him at two in the morning if I wanted to.

I fell down the stairs yesterday and landed on my butt, hard. Now my whole back and neck hurts. But I couldn't help but laugh this morning, remembering the tail bone is called the coccyx. I'm really going to miss that anthropology class.

I got my first beard burn, and I don't know how I feel about it. Actually, I don't think it could be classified as a beard burn. But my face was getting very irritated cuddling with Sammy on New Year's Eve in the area where his beard is. What does one do in that situation? Ask them to shave? Wait for it to grow out?

Sometimes I take really cute pictures like this.

But most of the time I look like this. 


I want to lighten my hair, but I don't want to dye it. I've gone the Sun In route before, but that's why I'm having this problem in the first place. Perhaps I'll just have to come to terms that I'm not actually a blonde. 

Some days I'm scared out of my mind to get married. Not the actual marriage part, but mostly financial issues. Other days, July can't come fast enough. 

Burlington Coat factory is the best store on earth, hands down. They have the unique selections that all those hipsters find at thrift stores, but they've never been worn before. You get that awesome high after searching through all the racks and finally finding something cute. And it's cheap. Shirt pictured above was found there. It's great for dancing!

I can't dance. Many people have tried to teach me, but I just can't figure it out.

I have OCD when it comes to shaving my legs. They must be perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha beard burn, I hate it. I finally told Jeremiah that if wanted any cuddles or kisses he had to keep it shaved. He was more than willing to oblige :)
    -Maia

    ReplyDelete